Looking for ways to transform your smile couldn’t be easier these days, with a variety of options available to us from our dentists. We have reviewed ways for you to achieve that smile you’ve been dreaming of!
- Cosmetic Bonding is a pain free and cost effective procedure you should consider having to improve your smile. It is a technique used to improve the colour/shape of teeth in a single visit. The procedure involves the use of composite resins matched to your existing tooth colour to re-contour them which closes gaps, thus improving the smile. The procedure is safe, cost effective and rarely ever involves the removal of any tooth tissue. These results will last a few years if you maintain a good oral hygiene regime.
- Dental implants are more pricey but they are a lifetime investment that can not only transform your smile but can also give you your confidence back permanently, having an overall impact on your wellbeing. Implants are for you if you have one or more gaps in your teeth. Gaps in your mouth can age you. When a tooth is lost the bone beneath begins to shrink and this causes your face to sink, making you appear older than you are. Dental implants are surgically placed in your jawbone, where they serve as the roots of missing teeth. The titanium in the implants fuses with your jawbone, and the implants don’t slip, make noise or cause bone damage the way dentures might.
- Quick Straight Teeth’s smile makeover is one of the best ways to transform your smile. It can take anywhere between 4 to 24 weeks, depending on the complexity. The procedure is wearing a tooth coloured brace that is designed to give you maximum comfort while being almost invisible when you wear it. Owing to their low laboratory fees, reviews say that Quick Straight Teeth’s braces are one of the most cost effective ways of transforming your smile.
- Boutique Whitening is a premium treatment without the premium price tag. It’s a quick and cost effective way to transform your smile by simply changing the colour of your teeth to the perfect pearly whites you long for. Boutique Whitening uses day or night gel options, combined with customized trays to use for your convenience.
- Biomin toothpaste is the cheapest way you can transform your smile by working on your tooth strength and sensitivity. Reviews of the toothpaste show that Biomin helps to rebuild the tooth surface, replacing lost minerals and reducing sensitivity. The tooth paste should be used a couple of weeks before your Boutique whitening treatment and after the whitening is completed to maintain white teeth and reduce the symptoms of sensitivity.